About Me

My photo
I currently live in Birmingham and come from Solihull. I have a love of all things crafty, developed from my mom's love of crafts as I was growing up. I currently work in marketing, but I'm a qualified Aromatherapist, and use to be self employed alongside a day job, might one day return to that. I try to fit in crafts when I can, I wish I had more time and money to spend on it! I enjoy researching my family history and finding out about the past. It can get frustrating, but is really rewarding when you have a break through! I hope to meet people with similar interests as me and swap advice/stories.

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Newbie

Just starting out with blogging, hoping I can regularly update here, but life has a tendency to get in the way- I will try!

I have set up this blog mainly to talk about my love of crafts- I have two online shops:
http://www.folksy.com/shops/cheshirecat
 and http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheDarlingBudsOfMay?ref=pr_shop

I love making crafts when I get time and I like trying new crafts. I make jewellery, accessories, hand painted glass items, various fimo creations as well as knitting, crochet, card making etc.
I hope to learn more crafts and become better with the crafts I already enjoy- I'm thinking about doing a silver making course, it would be great to make your own designs and I have seen so many beautiful creations. Any tips or advice on silver making appreciated!

I also spend my time working as an aromatherapist. I like making oil blends and natural beauty products and I hope I will be able to make some more scented sachets from home grown plants! If you are interested in aromatherapy please see my website:

www.beautiful-serenity.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment