About Me

My photo
I currently live in Birmingham and come from Solihull. I have a love of all things crafty, developed from my mom's love of crafts as I was growing up. I currently work in marketing, but I'm a qualified Aromatherapist, and use to be self employed alongside a day job, might one day return to that. I try to fit in crafts when I can, I wish I had more time and money to spend on it! I enjoy researching my family history and finding out about the past. It can get frustrating, but is really rewarding when you have a break through! I hope to meet people with similar interests as me and swap advice/stories.

Saturday 12 April 2014

Crafts I've seen

A selection of images from craft shows I've been to lately, some unusual and inspiring stuff - if only I had the time/skills to make them!

Les Miserables - the costumes



Knitted & Crochet garden


Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

This was a giant dragon! Couldn't get a full size photo of him, must have taken ages...

Mythology

Love the pegasus



A little bit of magic!

Clever way to use up fabric scraps, since I'm doing various patchwork at the moment might be able to incorporate this!

There was a display of vintage hats and accessories, I'm slowly getting a hat collection but would love a 1920s hat to add to it, trouble is they don't often fit! My only vintage hat is a 1960s one, most of the others are hand made, but I've yet to make one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment