About Me

My photo
I currently live in Birmingham and come from Solihull. I have a love of all things crafty, developed from my mom's love of crafts as I was growing up. I currently work in marketing, but I'm a qualified Aromatherapist, and use to be self employed alongside a day job, might one day return to that. I try to fit in crafts when I can, I wish I had more time and money to spend on it! I enjoy researching my family history and finding out about the past. It can get frustrating, but is really rewarding when you have a break through! I hope to meet people with similar interests as me and swap advice/stories.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sing

So here were some of my Jubilee festivities...sadly the rain came down and we decided not to go to the park, but had a good seat and food watching the tv.
Got carried away with strawberries, but you can see what I was going for!

Butterfly cakes!

Loved this I have to say! Vanilla buttercream with strawberries!!















http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah_Yf7ey1Q&feature=related

This song so very appropriate and a great way to end the celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment