About Me

My photo
I currently live in Birmingham and come from Solihull. I have a love of all things crafty, developed from my mom's love of crafts as I was growing up. I currently work in marketing, but I'm a qualified Aromatherapist, and use to be self employed alongside a day job, might one day return to that. I try to fit in crafts when I can, I wish I had more time and money to spend on it! I enjoy researching my family history and finding out about the past. It can get frustrating, but is really rewarding when you have a break through! I hope to meet people with similar interests as me and swap advice/stories.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Handmade Christmas Decorations

Just a few decorations around the house, handmade by me and other crafters...
Edible Biscuits with sweet 'stained glass' centres

Handmade Christmas Clown

Candy Cane Mouse

Sparkly Candy Cane Mouse!

Pine Cone Mary & Joseph - waiting for Baby Jesus

Mini Button Wreath

Hand Stamped Candle

Clay Robin - with glittery red breast

Hand Painted Candle Holder - brought last year at the German Market

Holly & Greenery Decoration

Greenery & Holly Decorating a Willow Heart Shape, with a shell angel in the centre

Hanging cards - simply held together by mini pegs with felt Christmas shapes clipped to some string

The Wreath

Button Tree - Red & Green

Button Tree

Shell Angels - dotted around 
Crochet Robins

Felted Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment